why, you ask?
1. this morning I found a to-do list of things to do of sydnee's get wax ball frosting, get chocolate frosting, and tell mckenna that I like mustard.
2. after a dinner of grilled hot dogs, my mom asked us, well, how was that for hot dogs!
3. if someone logged in as 'poop' comments on anything I have written, it's my dad. who doesn't know how to fix it.
4. and holly's nightly ritual of rice krispie treats, or bowls of wax ball cake mix.
5. and how greg and i bought a new tent and set it up in our backyard and sat in it and looked at it for hours. (picture coming soon)
(especially when I find pictures on our computer like these)
fyi: the holly/happy birthday balloon is in a series, closely related to those of the first day of school pictures, but, instead of being outside in our brand new clothes in front of our house before walking to the bus stop, were us walking out of our rooms on the cruise, one at a time.
and the picture with the turtles. . . um. that was something like, go over there and act like turtles and I'll take a picture
yes, pictures like this are semi-normal when living with my father.