2.13.2009

One Word Tag.

I only do this to humor you, Katie.
Because I am sure that you are the only who will read this.
1. Where is your cell phone? pocket
2. Your significant other? none
3. Your hair? ponytail
4. Your mother? facebook
5. Your father? sick?
6. Your favorite? food
7. Your dream last night? forgot
8. Your favorite drink? water
9. Your dream/goal? awesome
10. What room you are in? EDU260
11. Your hobby? music
12. Your fear? heights
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? utah
14. Where were you last night? whysound
15. Something that you aren't? graceful
16. Muffins? poppyseed
17. Wish list item? external hard drive
18. Where you grew up? alpine
19. Last thing you did? typed
20. What are you wearing? beanie
21. Your TV? off
22. Your pets? none
23. Friends? best
24. Your life? great
25. Your mood? blah
26. Missing someone? everyone
27. Car? love
28. Something you're not wearing? makeup
29. Your favorite store? maceys
30. Your favorite color? green
33. When is the last time you laughed? today
34. Last time you cried? thursday
35. Who will resend this? you
36. One place that I go to over and over? computer
37. One person who emails me regularly? professors
38. My favorite place to eat? flourgirls
39. Where are you right now? class
40. Where should you be right now? class
I tag anyone who reads this.

1 comment:

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Lauren I love how you have a blog.

We will have to get together. I haven't seen you or your family forever. Next time you come down- call me. We would love you to come over.

And Happy Birthday cute girl. Sorry it's late. 20 is a great year. Enjoy it...
Love you....