8.05.2009

Missionaries

This is one of the reasons that I like him so much

We were walking around and there was this kid outside playing guitar and so I went up and said, "hey I like guitar, can I teach you about Jesus?" Just kidding it wasn't exactly like that, but we did a contact with him and they let us in


And this

There was the grandma who was in a wheelchair, I went and shook her hand and she wouldn't let go, then she tried to pull me I think to give me a kiss but I played hard to get and pulled my hand out.


And that's just one email.

He's just great.

And I miss him and how he makes me laugh all the time.




4 comments:

Katie Lane said...

we miss greg too. i saw a guy who looked just like him at Elise's wedding last night. it was weird.

Holly Sparks said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy Mattson said...

awwwwww!!!!! Hes so cute!

Roberts said...

I lost my blog list so I haven't checked yours for awhile. I miss Greg to, but he's such a good missionary. Only 5 1/2 more months.