9.28.2009

my dream


last night I dreamt that I owned a cute little restaurant/cafe.

I imagined it a mix of

Tin Angel Cafe,
Flour Girls and Dough Boys,
&
The Royal Penne Cafe

I imagined it a place with

mismatching dishes, poetry readings, creative art and photography placed strategically on all of the walls, a random assortment of furniture and chairs, a collection of clocks, soup that warms the soul, antiques, live music, and meals that makes anyone drool and anticipate their next visit.

I hope that someday this dream comes true.


Flour Girls and Dough Boys in American Fork

(if you haven't heard of it, please visit 35 N. Barratt Ave (150 West),
order 2 cups of the creamy tomato basil soup, bring me one, and maybe I'll forgive you)

Tin Angel Cafe and Royal Penne Cafe are just as good & located at 365 W 400 S, Salt Lake, and 155 N University, Provo, respectively

2 comments:

Katie Lane said...

i love that picture. and i LOVE flour girls. let's go when you get home.

Kylar said...

I love that picture too! I would so come every single day if you owned that! It would be so cute! I want something like that but more of a store than a cafe...