10.20.2009

Heima

If you're not sure what to get me for Christmas, this film will do. . .









I once saw it in 2007 when it first came out. And it was magnificent.

I think I probably cried. I think probably we all cried : David, Landon, Jacob, Greg, and I.
(Maybe even Ken when he walked in to see what we were watching)

It really was magnificent.

And it would be a dream come true to be able to watch it over and over and over again.

Oh, it is love.

Please Jón Þór “Jónsi” Birgisson, Georg “Goggi” Hólm, Kjartan “Kjarri” Sveinsson, Orri Páll Dýrason come play in Salt Lake.

And not on a Sunday, like in 2008. And this time you can play in a 21 + venue if it's sometime after February.
(I was very sad when you played at the depot back when I was a young girl)

You inspire me, Sigur Ros.

Take me to Iceland,
let me speak Hopelandic,
and see you play,
with my true love,
and i will be happy forever.

No comments: