3.02.2010

sick. .. of interviews.

"what is my biggest weakness, you ask?"

ummmmm.... ... ummmm...
probably my answer to that big, fat, question,
the one that everyone lies on and interviewers ask just to throw you off. . .
 and, the one that I slaughter absolutely every time

oh, I love interviews.
especially when you turn to the girl next to you and realize she has her
umm, degree in elementary education and some papers in her hand and blah blah blah.

Yeah.

So, I've come up with a conclusion.

(even though I currently am not in school, doing my student teaching in the fall, living at home, and somehow managed to slide into a curb, resulting in a big, fat check)

I'm fine with my part-time job in Provo


Seriously though,
besides the half -hour commute, and three-hour long shifts,
(which I am working on to change)
I really do like it.

No comments: